GoldenWings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Insanity] Guild Information

2 posters

Go down

[Insanity] Guild Information Empty [Insanity] Guild Information

Post by Leviathan Sat 07 Jul 2012, 12:28 am

[Insanity] Guild Information Banner4

[Guild Information]

[Insanity] Guild Information Cat_NewFlipGOLDENWINGS[Insanity] Guild Information Cat_New
Guild Founder: Sangriel
Guild Leader: Sensimilla
Guild Manager: Dayst
High Council: Leviathan | Freakonomics
Guild Council: Jeff
Guild Officer: Louis | Jixx | ApOz | OneWhoSighs | Timbax
Application Manager:

[Insanity] Guild Information Cat_OldFlipSILVERWINGS[Insanity] Guild Information Cat_Old
Guild Founder: Sylva Lau
Guild Leader: None

Date of Creation: 8th August 2011
Purpose: To look for regular members for boss hunts, siege war and have fun together as a family.

[Guild Achievements]

• The first guild with personal forum (New and Revamped)
  • One of the few guilds that revived after the wipe
  • Well managed guild with lots of unique systems
  • Has 2 family guilds, GoldenWings, SilverWings
  • First Guild to run Lord for over a month

[Requirements/Rules]
Spoiler:

[Systems]
Spoiler:

[Recruitment]

Information
You need to register before you can access Applications, so please do so.

For anything else visit our guildforum under GoldenWings

Insanity Forum Version
Code:
[center][img]http://i1092.photobucket.com/albums/i405/Mondfisch/Banner4.png[/img]

[B]
[Guild Information][/B]
[HR][/HR]
[img]http://i1092.photobucket.com/albums/i405/Mondfisch/Ranks/Cat_NewFlip.png[/img][size=5][color=orange][b]GOLDENWINGS[/b][/color][/size][img]http://i1092.photobucket.com/albums/i405/Mondfisch/Ranks/Cat_New.png[/img]
[size=3][b][color=orange]Guild Founder[/color][/b]: [color=royalblue][b]Sangriel[/b][/color][/size]
[b][color=orange]Guild Leader[/color][/b]: Sensimilla
[b][color=orange]Guild Manager[/color][/b]: Dayst
[b][color=orange]High Council[/color][/b]: Leviathan
[b][color=orange]Guild Council[/color][/b]:
[b][color=orange]Guild Officer[/color][/b]:Jeff and Monotic
[b][color=orange]Application Manager[/color][/b]:

[HR][/HR]
[img]http://i1092.photobucket.com/albums/i405/Mondfisch/Ranks/Cat_OldFlip.png[/img][size=4][color=grey][b]SILVERWINGS[/b][/color][/size][img]http://i1092.photobucket.com/albums/i405/Mondfisch/Ranks/Cat_Old.png[/img]
[size=3][b][color=orange]Guild Founder[/color][/b]: [color=royalblue][b]Sylva Lau[/b][/color][/size]
[b][color=orange]Guild Leader[/color][/b]: None

[HR][/HR]

[b][color=orange]Date of Creation[/color][/b]: 8th August 2011
[b][color=orange]Purpose[/color][/b]: To look for regular members for boss hunts, siege war and have fun together as a family.

[HR][/HR]

[size=3][b][Guild Achievements][/b][/size]
[LIST]
[*]The first guild with personal forum (New and Revamped)
[*]One of the few guilds that revived after the wipe
[*]Well managed guild with lots of unique systems
[*]Has 2 family guilds, GoldenWings, SilverWings
[*]First Guild to run Lord for over a month
[/list]

[HR][/HR]

[color=orange][size=3][b][Requirements/Rules][/b][/size][/color]
[spoiler]
[left][color=Red][size=3][Level Requirement][/size][/color][list]
[*]GoldenWings now has a level requirement of lvl 200[/list]

[HR][/HR]

[color=Red][size=3][Bosses Requirement][/size][/color]
[list]
[*]Level 121+ for Drakul
[*]Level 146+ for Razgul
[*]Level 156+ for Kheldor
[*]Level 220+ for Turtle King
[*]Level 280+ for Ankou
[*]Level 280+  for Kalgas
[*]Level 290+  for Basilisk
[*]Level 290+ for Insanity King and Queen
[/list]

[HR][/HR]

[color=Red][size=3][Rules][/size][/color]
[list]
[*]Everyone can only have 1 MAIN character in GoldenWings
[*]English in Guildchat only
[*]Must be active in our Guildforums (Activity is managed this way)
[*]No hacking, cheating or scamming
[*]No Spamming in Guild Chat and forum
[*]No Begging for Penya/Items
[*]Do not be Rude to other Members
[*]Any other rules not specify here please notify us immediately.
[/list]

[HR][/HR]

[color=red][size=3][Nickname][/size][/color]

Everyone in the guild will be given a Nickname, please leave your Nickname when you appy. If you have multiple characters in the guild, we will give you the same Nickname for both of your characters, so that everyone can recognize you.

[HR][/HR]

[color=orange][b][size=4]IMPORTANT: EVERYONE MUST HAVE A FORUM ACCOUNT IN OUR [URL=http://www.reversewing.net/]GOLDENWINGS[/URL] GUILD FORUM[/size]
If you're inactive in the forum or haven't posted for more than 30 days, your forum account will be deleted and you will be expelled from the guild

for those of you applying to join the guild you will need a forum account. We also need you active on the forums. Meaning if you post once a week you are considered active. If you go inactive for 7 days you will be given a warning and asked to post on the forums. After 14days you will be kicked. If 30 days go by and you still haven't contacted us in game or on the forums then your forum account will be deleted. This is set up this way to keep the guild active full of fun and happy members. So be sure to make an account and post on the forums. If not then you might find yourself without a guild. Also I'd like to say one thing we also accept MIA so if you ask to leave or say you are leaving somewhere you will be placed on the MIA list, excepting you from being kicked/deleted. This MIA list only applies to people taking a break for real life things. If you are in game at anytime durning an excused MIA you are to post on the forums that you are back.[/b][/color][/left]
[/spoiler]
[HR][/HR]

[color=Orange][size=3][b][Systems][/b][/size][/color]
[spoiler]
[color=Orange][size=3][b][Loot System][/b][/size][/color]

All the loots we got from bosses as we hunt together as a guild will be posted in the [url=http://www.reversewing.net/f19-black-market]Black Market[/url] section in our guild forum where everyone can buy and sell anything they wanted with the Gold points they earned in the Guild Forum. 10 points equal 1 Perin or 100mil.

[HR][/HR]

[color=Orange][size=3][b][Black Market System][/b][/size][/color]

Our own Market, run by fellow members of the Guild, like Stated above 10 points equal 1 Perin. You can gain Points by Posting, Trading in Weapons/Armor/Misc. or winning Guild Events. With those Points you can then Start bidding on Items available on the Black market. More Info under the  in our Forum.

[HR][/HR]

[color=Orange][size=3][b][Badge System][/b][/size][/color]

Based on Attendance, Behavior, Contribution, Loyalty etc. you will gain Badges/Achievements. A full list of Badges is available under the Hall of Fame in our Forum. This system is currently being worked on.

[HR][/HR]

[color=orange][size=3][b][Guild Title System][/b][/size][/color]

We will base our new ranking system depending on your activities in the forum, when you hit certain number of post in the forum, you will get ranked up automatically. But be aware not to spam or double post (you may only double post if you want to bump your thread), what's the edit button for anyways? If you're spamming unnecessary stuff in the forum just so you would get a rank up, you will be dealt with accordingly.

The new system goes like this:

[color=pink][b]0 posts[/b][/color] - Applicant
[color=grey][b]6 posts[/b][/color] - Newbie (Rookie Rank 1)
[color=brown][b]50 posts[/b][/color] - Member (Rookie Rank 2)
[color=green][b]100 posts[/b][/color] - Official Member (Rookie Rank 3)
[color=darkorange][b]250 posts[/b][/color] - VIP Member (Supporter Rank 1)
[color=red][b]500 posts[/b][/color] - Elite Member (Supporter Rank 2)
[color=Indigo][b]1000 posts[/b][/color] - Royal Member (Supporter Rank 3)
[color=cyan][b]Officer[/b][/color] - Captain Rank 1
[color=yellow][b]Council[/b][/color] - Captain Rank 3
[color=orange][b]High Council[/b][/color] - Kingpin Rank 2
[color=royalblue][b]Legend[/b][/color] - Kingpin Rank 3

[HR][/HR]

[color=Orange][size=3][b][Guild Events][/b][/size][/color]
These can either Reward you Ingamestuff, GOld for the Black market or other Stuff depending on the Event.

Everyone can hold their own events when they feel like it. Be sure to post it a few days beforehand so people can register if necessary and at least know you will be holding an event. Post events in the Guild Event Section.

To prevent people from joining our guild solely for guild events, we will make it so only the members can join the guild event. In other words....

[color=red][size=4][u][b]Everyone must have at least 50 Post in the forum to join any future event.[/b][/u][/size][/color]
[/spoiler]

[HR][/HR]

[color=orange][size=3][b][Recruitment][/b][/size][/color]

[size=3][u][b][url=http://www.reversewing.net/t1160-application-form]Information[/url][/b][/u][/size]
You need to register before you can access Applications, so please do so.
[HR][/HR]

[COLOR="#FF8C00"][SIZE=4][B]For anything else visit our guildforum under [url=http://www.reversewing.net/]GoldenWings[/url] [/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[HR][/HR]
[/center]

Last edited by Jixx on Mon 05 Nov 2012, 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Council/Officers updated (Im an officer? LoL))
Leviathan
Leviathan
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

[Insanity] Guild Information Empty Re: [Insanity] Guild Information

Post by PLURlife Sat 07 Jul 2012, 5:10 am

It's beautiful O: I was gonna suggest updating this.

You read my mind. C:
PLURlife
PLURlife
High Council
High Council

Back to top Go down