GoldenWings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*Rozay's Application

Go down

*Rozay's Application Empty *Rozay's Application

Post by Guest Wed 28 Dec 2011, 4:41 am

Are you applying to join GoldenWings(Level 200+)? Are you applying to join SilverWings(Level 1-199)? Well I'm applying for Golden Wings since I'm Level 291

Where are you from? I was from Philippines but then i left Philippines when i was 4 so i can understand a bit. For now i live in Brooklyn New York (:

What is your age? I'm 17 years old. Young & Reppin' *Rozay's Application 156185

What class are you? I'm a Crackshooter

Whats your current level? My Current Level is 291.

How many hours are you online daily? Well, i usually go on for about 5hrs daily cause i have work -.-" I just go on forums because i can't play flyff @ work D:

Do you go to school? If so state the times. Yes, well i'm currently grade 11 here in New York. We start school around 9:00 & ends 3:30.

Is this your first Massively Multi-player Online (MMO)? Well, no i played a lot of MMO's I played flyff v13 & i played Ragnarok too.

Whats your Ign (In game name)? Rozay

Is this your main character? Yes, this is my main one. Well i have a Harlequin but i don't use it that much , still saving up for Harlequin items.

How long have you been playing? Well I've been playing since last week. I just started & I LOVE LOVE <3 the server.

What would you like your in game Nickname to be? I would like my IGN nick name to be Riz (:

How can you contribute to GoldenWings? Well I could contribute by boss hunting with you guys & I saw what you guys do with the boss items drop. I loved it, sharing is good & you have to earn for those items *Rozay's Application 156185

How did you contribute to your last guild? I didn't have a guild here in Insanity since I started :P

Have you ever been in this guild? If so state why you left the guild and why you are re-applying. Nope, I never been in Golden Wings.

What guild were you in before? Why did you leave? I haven't been in a guild before.

Did you leave on good terms with your last guild? Well , as i was saying never been in a guild before.

Have you been in more than 4 guilds? If so which guilds were they? and why did you leave? Nope, haven't been in more than 4 guilds before. Not even 1 D:

Do you have other characters in different guilds? Well, nope i only have a crack shooter & Harlequin but my harlequin doesn't have any guild

Please list two (active ign's) references from your previous guild. May we contact your references? If not please explain. Well I don't have any references because i haven't in a guild yet :p

Have you ever scammed or been scammed in-game? If so explain. Nope, I haven't been scam because i ask first before i make the deal.

Have you ever hacked or been hacked in-game? If so explain. Well , yes but you know what's ironic? My brother hacked me & deleted my account for fun in Flyff v13. That's why i just rage quit playing. I couldn't do something about it so i just give & forget.

We're a non-botting/non-hacking guild are you cool with that? I'm verrrry cool with that, Bot's are for lazy bums you have to earn what you deserve. Hard work pays off :p

This guild is a "Non-donor" (meaning not everyone donates) guild but we do have donors. Does this bother you? If so state why. Well, I'm fine with that. Sometimes i donate , I planned to donate during the 2x iPoints event but then my card messed up so i just planned to buy something a hoodie *Rozay's Application 156185

What’s your end game goal for InsanityFlyff? My end game goal would a really good crack shooter & try not donating because i wanna earn them off hard work *Rozay's Application 156185

Would you consider yourself an active gamer? Well yes i do, I play a lot if i don't have work. I'm an addict >.<

RaidCall is not required but recommended, do you use RaidCall? I'm fine with no RaidCalls. Well i don't haha.

How were you referred to us? Please list everyone within the guild you know. Well i was looking for a guild in Insanity forums. Dayst & Freakonomist told me to fill the application form & drop it off.

If accepted how long do you plan to stay with GoldenWings (Be serious)? Well, I would love to be stay in Golden Wings as long as i could because there's a lot of active people in forums who helps you out & it such a fun guild because there's boss hunting and events XD. Shout out to Freakonomist he helped me to make a good crack (:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

*Rozay's Application Empty Re: *Rozay's Application

Post by Dayst Wed 28 Dec 2011, 4:48 am

Approved - Your Application has shown no discrepancies and you meet the basic requirements for gaining entrance into GoldenWings.

Contact one of the following officer/council members:

gaijin
Stewie / JouJou
SexeeyGreen
Sensimilla
CriticallyXtreme
MonoGoesPvp
Dayst
DeathBySp1n

Dayst
Dayst
High Council