GoldenWings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mono re-App

4 posters

Go down

Mono re-App Empty Mono re-App

Post by Mono Tue 11 Sep 2012, 12:45 am

re you applying to join GoldenWings(Level 150+)? Yes /i got no char atm but i will Level fast when i decide what char to make.

Where are you from? Sweden,

What is your age? im 14 atm In 18 days im 15 ~~

What class are you? Vagrant

Whats your current level? 1

How many hours are you online daily? All from 3~20 hours idk really hah ;) depends what to do in real life

Do you go to school? If so state the times. Yeah, Monday-Friday its not same time so i cant really say exacly all times but around 08/09 AM-> 3 PM

Is this your first Massively Multi-player Online (MMO)? I think so ;) im not really know what games going in MMO etc but i have played League of legends,Counter Striek, Raktion,WolfTeam,

Whats your Ign (In game name)? n/A

Is this your main character? N/A

How long have you been playing? Dont know realyl but insanity around 2 years or even more o-o

What would you like your in game Nickname to be? Mono

How can you contribute to GoldenWings? Help to Do Boss runs etc. ;) Make guild events , Siege..

How did you contribute to your last guild? I gave them free cookies.

Have you ever been in this guild? If so state why you left the guild and why you are re-applying. Yes i have, Well In the end Of insanity (Before wipe) i was in Goldenwings but since this guild not siegeing i went siege whit Geek to. !

What guild were you in before? Why did you leave? GW /Geek and Hikas Guild idk name really.

Did you leave on good terms with your last guild? yes. i got kicked out from GW and Geek. Hikas i leaved beacuse i dont got any really friends there.

Have you been in more than 4 guilds? If so which guilds were they? and why did you leave? As i said above ^

Do you have other characters in different guilds? N/A

Please list two (active ign's) references from your previous guild. May we contact your references? If not please explain. iHikailu, Kevin

Have you ever scammed or been scammed in-game? If so explain,. Yeah, I shared acc whit stillbloody that was duper.. i also got Scammed alot before on other servers when i was nice to my friends.

Have you ever hacked or been hacked in-game? If so explain,.

We're a non-botting/non-hacking guild are you cool with that? Yes Ofcourse.

This guild is a "Non-donor" (meaning not everyone donates) guild but we do have donors. Does this bother you? If so state why. No i dont care if you spend money/just be pro whitout if your happy im happy.

What’s your end game goal for InsanityFlyff? To give Sensi a Cookie ;( heuhue - Well to have a char to Siege whit and bosshunt whit you guys)

Would you consider yourself an active gamer? oh yes.

RaidCall is not required but recommended, do you use RaidCall? Nop but i can download it

Do you consider yourself an active forum user? yes Forum is my HEART:

It is recommended that you use the guild forum frequently. If you joined the guild, would you post in the forum frequently? Yes yes i will post

How were you referred to us? Please list everyone within the guild you know. By myself (The guild Thread in Insanity for like a year ago)

If accepted how long do you plan to stay with GoldenWings (Be serious)? If I can, maybe forever

Please list anything else you think we should know: I Love Rob <3 hueuheuhueuhe im not gay i promise.
Mono
Mono
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Mono re-App Empty Re: Mono re-App

Post by Eliaden Tue 11 Sep 2012, 1:05 am

If you promise to stay with GW forever as you said...and not get back to another guild rigth away i migth give you +1....ill see what them councils say
Eliaden
Eliaden
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mono Tue 11 Sep 2012, 1:21 am

ofc i will stay Eliaden i leaved beacuse i got endgame gear and i wanted to Siege .
Mono
Mono
VIP
VIP

Back to top Go down

Post by Eliaden Tue 11 Sep 2012, 1:25 am

I really dont care why you left....the fact is there and you could seige w/ us too...thats why in the app form you get a question about donors
Eliaden
Eliaden
Officer
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Silva Lau Tue 11 Sep 2012, 1:28 am

Mono wrote:ofc i will stay Eliaden i leaved beacuse i got endgame gear and i wanted to Siege .

This sentence sounds like you are taking advantage of GoldenWings to help you get your endgame gear and when you're done, you jumped ship and went to another guild for personal benefits.
Silva Lau
Silva Lau
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Dayst Tue 11 Sep 2012, 1:45 am

Silva Lau wrote:
Mono wrote:ofc i will stay Eliaden i leaved beacuse i got endgame gear and i wanted to Siege .

This sentence sounds like you are taking advantage of GoldenWings to help you get your endgame gear and when you're done, you jumped ship and went to another guild for personal benefits.

He did sil.
Dayst
Dayst
High Council
High Council

http://yakuza.forumup.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Silva Lau Tue 11 Sep 2012, 1:49 am

Dayst wrote:
Silva Lau wrote:

He did sil.

Well if you put me in charge, I definitely would not accept him in the guild again since he's obviously going to do the same again.
People cannot change easily and once people have lost their trust in you by your action, you cannot get it back so easily.

At best, if I was being lenient, you will only be accepted in the branch guild but not the main guild.
Silva Lau
Silva Lau
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Dayst Tue 11 Sep 2012, 1:52 am

This application is Void anyway. There is already a discussion topic in the elite section regarding his status. We already know what we are doing and waiting on one person to get back to us about something. So I'm closing this and moving it to archives.
Dayst
Dayst
High Council
High Council

http://yakuza.forumup.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum