GoldenWings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*Saliva application

Go down

*Saliva application Empty *Saliva application

Post by Guest Sat 10 Dec 2011, 4:22 am

Are you applying to join GoldenWings(Level 200+)? I am applying to Goldenwings.

Are you applying to join SilverWings(Level 1-199)? No im not applying to SilverWings

Where are you from? I am from sweden.

What is your age? Iam 15 years old

What class are you? My char got the class Slayer

Whats your current level? My current lvl is 288

How many hours are you online daily? I play over 5hours each day.

Do you go to school? If so state the times. I go to school From 9AM to 4PM latest.

Is this your first Massively Multi-player Online (MMO)? Yes, But i played this game on orginal flyff for a year.

Whats your Ign (In game name)? My Ign is Saliva

Is this your main character? Yes this is my main char

How long have you been playing? 1 year real flyff. 1year insanity

How can you contribute to GoldenWings? Help as much as i can.

How did you contribute to your last guild? I helped the leader and members with what they wanted me to do.

Have you ever been in this guild? If so state why you left the guild and why you are re-applying. I have not been in this guild.

What guild were you in before? Why did you leave? I was in the guild Destiny. It was unactive so i didnt like it.

Did you leave on good terms with your last guild? Yes.

Have you been in more than 4 guilds? If so which guilds were they? and why did you leave? Yes, But i dont remember the names.

Do you have other characters in different guilds? No

Please list two (active ign's) references from your previous guild. May we contact your references? If not please explain. uhm noone is active or logg into the game anymore in the guild so its pretty hard to tell a name.

Have you ever scammed or been scammed in-game? If so explain,. I have not been scameed in this game. I have not scammed anyone.

Have you ever hacked or been hacked in-game? If so explain,. I have not been hacked in this game. I have not hacked anyone.

We're a non-botting/non-hacking guild are you cool with that? If you hacked i wouldnt apply for the guild. So yes it is cool with me.

This guild is a "Non-donor" (meaning not everyone donates) guild but we do have donors. Does this bother you? If so state why. This does no bother me.

What’s your end game goal for InsanityFlyff? To became a great player.

Would you consider yourself an active gamer? Yes i would.

RaidCall is not required but recommended, do you use RaidCall? No i dont use RaidCall

How were you referred to us? noone reffered me to this guild i found out of it myself.

If accepted how long do you plan to stay with GoldenWings (Be serious)? As long as possible

Please list anything else you think we should know: I dont know anything more that you should know, If you have more question mail me Ign
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

*Saliva application Empty Re: *Saliva application

Post by Dayst Sat 10 Dec 2011, 4:46 am

Pending Personal Interview - Your Application shows few discrepancies and requires a personal interview with a ranking member of GoldenWings.

Contact one of the following officer/council members:

gaijin
Stewie / JouJou
SexeeyGreen
Sensimilla
Dayst
DeathBySp1n

Dayst
Dayst
High Council
High Council

http://yakuza.forumup.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Dec 2011, 5:33 am

Noone of those is online at the moment.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dayst Sat 10 Dec 2011, 7:47 am

Keep checking. If you have to mail them. There are several ways to contact our members.
Dayst
Dayst
High Council
High Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Dayst Sat 17 Dec 2011, 7:12 am

Approved - Your Application has shown no discrepancies and you meet the basic requirements for gaining entrance into GoldenWings.
Dayst
Dayst
High Council
High Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down